No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Monday, March 17, 2008

SPLAs Email Spoof

The defamatory email spoofs’ senders have changed now to play in my political area. They of course do not know that I know the ins and outs of this area. They sent the following email spam:

My,Dear

I am Amina Idris from the State of Kassala in the Eastern part of Sudan. I recently lost my husband who until his death was a serving officer with the SPLA here in Sudan. He died in the cause of performing his duties under the United Nations Mission in Sudan (UNMIS).

Before his death he was privileged to have served close the powers that be in my country and this exposed him to huge sums of money of which about $7.5 Million was left to my surviving son and I.

I am contacting you because I need a big favor from you as regards receiving these funds on our behalf and help us invest it in a profitable venture. Due to my inexperience in matters of business, I am willing to give free rein of affairs to you in the day to day running of such a business venture.

Please if you are willing to assist me, don’t hesitate to reply to amina.ldris at yahoo.com and indicate your interest as soon as possible.

Thanks and best regards.


Amina Idris

-----------------------------

This is the footer which says:

Walla! Mail - get your free 5G mail today linked to http://www.walla.com/

2 comments:

Peaceful Blog said...

While working on this post, my Firewall captured Malware creeping inside with the following details:

Description: Inbound malware probe
Direction: Inbound
Protocol: tcp
Services: Malware - MyDoom in

Remote address: 69.182.111.5
Remote port: 2215
DNS name: 69.182.111.5.adsl.snet.net

Peaceful Blog said...

Another email spam goes this way:

Hows life Elliott Watkins
Finally prices you can smile about.

DiscountPharmacy a Leading Canadian Worldwide Medicine Treatment Service Seller. From the time of opening in March of 2000, Discount-Pharmacy has earned many drugstore accreditations and turn into one of the mainly safety pharmacies on the Internet. Wit h over 360 permanent staff, and over 4,500 prescription filled every day and shipped securely to patients worlwide, you can depend on us with your medicine medical treatment purchase.

Carefully read attachment for details
------------------------------------

Norton AntiVirus 2007 scanned an -N O-virus located with in incoming message

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds