No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Love Money Invitations!

Dear Friend

My name is Miss ,marie bahie,,,The only dourghter of Mr.Alexandra bahie I was bone in 1984 in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire west Africa by late Mr.Alexandra bahie,,a buyer & exporter of cocoa and coffee here in Abidjan, my father and my mother died during a trip to the village in a fatal motor accident leaving myself and my younger brother to this lonely world.

While I was going through my father's file I discovered that he deposited the sum of 12 million five hundread dollar only(US$12.5,000,000) with a bank in Abidjan. Presently I am soliciting your assistance as regards the transfer and the investing of this money there in your country.

I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money for the future of myself and my younger brother junior I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this money when the money will be transfer into your account for investment . i will give you 20%of the total amount,and 2%miscellanous now all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country, were there is stability of Government, political and economic welfare.

You will also be required to assist me so that I myself and junior my brother can further our educational carrier .if you are willing to help us please get back to me immediately with this email for security propose: (marie_bahie5@yahoo.fr)

Thanks for your kind assistance
Best regards .
Miss marie bahie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It goes with some spammers who have no relations in Africa that way. They simply write about some true incidents or living characters to gain trust. It could be more than that when they created the Nigerian scam. If I do not have any clue to these swindles, I will surely trust this sender and contact her. I did that long ago with a Ms. from Africa too and I even called her numbers. She told me in the first call she will let her business accountant continue with me. I talked to him and discovered all the tricks from that date.

Peaceful Blog said...

Sentimental Email Spam

Hi Dearest,

I'm Miss Hope Daniel Nuhan, i slim in staure above all i like being honesty, trusted, sincere. I have gonne through your porfiles, it interest me to know you more, and I hope to use this opportunity to explain myself a little about me, i am fair in complexsion, 5.9fit tall, 44kg.

I wish you to write me through id (miss_hopewilliams @y ahoo.co.uk).

also i will send you my picture after hearing from you. Somethings I like to do in my spare time are gardening, home improvement projects, camping, bicycling in the park, backyard bar-b-ques, moon-lite walks on the beach, preparing candle-lite dinners for someone special, sending flowers to someone special for some reasons, sitting and watching the sun set with someone special, and cuddling in front of a fire with someone special.

I enjoy cooking, gardening, playing billards, darts, dinning out, going to the cinama, traveling and site-seeing, museums, and concerts.

I like almost any kind of music, but I think my favourite is instrumental jazz. i will tell you more about myself again in my next mail dear and hope to hear from you soon.

Love From,
Miss Hope Nuhan .

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds