No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Interesting love message in email spam

Interesting love letter came through an email spam in three broken languages. The first letter in the email spam below is in English. I’ll publish it first and then publish the second in German and the third in French.

Hello!!!!! I ask you to not be surprised to my letter. I saw your account on "Nordendate". I wished to learn about you more. And I wish to write to you the letter. Unfortunately, I do not know the Danish language. I only try to study Danish. I studied English, German and French language. I can write to you the letter in these languages. I think of that that you can understand me. I see that you good and Sexual the man.

I wish to learn very much you better and more close. Probably you are the man of my dream. I think that in our world probably all. You agree?? I want that ours Acquaintance proceeded. We can probably create something big? I shall tell about myself more. I the usual woman. To me of 30 years. My birthday of 4/15/1977.

I live in the city of St.-Petersburg. It is the second city in Russia. I think that you know such city. I live together with parents. My mum on the state pension. My father works as the main mechanic. I the unique daughter at parents. I have no brother or the sister. But I have the cousine and the cousin.

I work in transport firm. I the bookkeeper. Also I am the assistant to the Chief accountant. I like my work. Unfortunately I have the small salary. But money are not important for me. The main thing for me love and happiness! I wish to be with you frank in the letters. I have no secrets before you. I search for the present love for ever.

I trust that the happiness exists. And I search The presents love and happiness. It is a lot of men and women are searched with love and happiness. It is A lot of people In the world lonely. In each country there are lonely hearts which search for the love. It is a lot of women and men search for the love on the Internet. Many find love.

Second half. Many have mistakes and disappointments. Unfortunately, on the Internet there is a deceit. I read about it in the newspaper. It is sad. I become frank with you and I ask you about that that you were fair. Honesty and trust are very important in love. It is important
for me and for you. Any games. Only serious attitudes. I trust in that that the love is the most important in the world.

Probably you have a question. Why I search for the man in Denmark? Probably, you wish to ask? I trust that for love and happiness there are no barrier. My girlfriend advised me to search for the man in Denmark. We are friends since the childhood. We studied at one school.
We lived in the next houses earlier.

Our parents were amicable families. My girlfriend lives in Denmark during this moment. The city of Copenhagen. My girlfriend has found Danish the man. It has found the love in the Internet. It has found the man and the love. It has left for Denmark to the to the man. They are the husband and the wife now.

They are very happy together now. Its husband has good firm and business. Good money. I am glad that my best girlfriend is happy during this moment. Very very joyfully. I came to the girlfriend to Denmark in the past to year. It was autumn of 2006. One year ago. I liked your country and your people. I could see that that in Denmark there live good people. I am assured of that that you are the good person. My girlfriend has suggested me to search for love on the
Internet.

In Denmark. Be possible I can happy together with Danish the man? Probably my love waits for me in Denmark? I think that the most essential in a life love and the favourite person. I shall do the the man most by the happiest. I can arrive to Denmark at any time. I have the visa. My girlfriend will pay my travel to Denmark. I have no many money. Also my girlfriend promised to give me greater work. The good salary. I shall not have problems for a life in Denmark.

What man I search? I search kind and careful for the man. Which can grow fond of me sincerely. And I shall grow fond it of the man. Probably it you? I can do the man happy. I trust In love for all life. I am ???????? in that that I shall find happiness and love.

I trust that I can always love the the man and for a long time. You search for what woman? What your dream? I very lonely. I have some girlfriends. But I have no close person. I have no beloved. I tried to search for the man in Russia. But all Russian men want only entertainments. Men do not wish to have serious attitudes.

I hope that you understand me.
I trust in that that you have learned about me more. I shall write about myself more in each letter. I hope that you will answer my letter. To me very interesting will learn more about you. I wish to learn you more. It is very interesting to me.

I shall try to write to you the letter in German and French also. I am sorry if I shall do mistakes in the letter. I shall wait your letter. Your letter will do me happy. Promise that
you answer! I I wait your letter. I am obligatory I shall answer.

I shall send you a photo. I have to you the letter from the Internet-cafe written. I go to the Internet-cafe seldom. Usually I use the Internet in public library or in shopping center. I have written to you the letter from another E-mail. Write to me the answer on my personal E-mail.

Kiss you
Your .....

1 comment:

Peaceful Blog said...

To my surprise, while I was posting this love message here, I found another one that landed in my second email address with the subject line: Part-time Job in Denmark, 3500 euro a month.

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds