No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Email Spam about Images

I am tracking one email spammer who is sending 2 lines email spam like this one everyday: Market hot perort.

The only one link at his or her email spam goes this way to the same URL: img265 dot imageshack dot us/my.php?image=ocnxekuvm0.png

This sub-domain changes in every email spam beginning with different img number like img259 and so.

He or she has no specific message but one message goes this way:
I will not put myself in the spotlight and release destructive tools to the public to attract business. When I=20 get rid of the Dao one and put back the CRecorset the problem returns.

No comments:

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds