No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Auto Loan Approval

This is only an email spam sent many times to one of my email addresses encouraging me to take this offer. So, take care when you deal with such offers:

Auto Loan Approval
Get Approved for an auto loan today regardless of your credit
No credit?
Bad credit?
Bankruptcy?
No problem!

Free with no obligation. Get approved today. Carloanmax

You may also unsubscribe from this mailing list by clicking on the following link:

They provide here a link which goes this way: http :// tombscore .com/u/2cd/my email address/2

Mailing List
405 Tarrytown Road
Suite 1394
White Plains NY 10607

It's obviously that somebody has subscribed that email address to this offer. I am sure that I'll never subscribe myself to any loan online. Not, only that; but I'll never use any website to submit any bank card info accept those I know. And even will going to those I deal with, I should take %100 care and make sure where were I am before submitting any details.

These are my advices to you not to trust any body unless you know her or him. And if you're doing this with people already, what about some web services... what about dealing with the Internet? Do you know this medium?

1 comment:

Peaceful Blog said...

Another email spam came with the following lines:

This one is shoe in to Double by end of week
Huge Volume spike, very low risk and high reward

Real American Company
DSI Direct Sales Inc
SYM-D S D I
Current price : $0.02
Hot News Released

Add it to your Radar
Get in before it runs!!!

scandal, the school's lackluster facilities and Ellerbe's awful recruiting. postseason because of NCAA sanctions. In four seasons at Seton Hall, Amaker exhaustion. ''We're still feeling it,'' Steve Nash said. ''It was a big win. of the night when his third attempt at a putback resulted in the whistle, and his

----- Original Message -----
From: "NRufus QBritton" downsideee at ukulele-roysakuma dot com
To: email1, myemail, email3
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:27 PM
Subject: For strong


> Real American Company
> DSI Direct Sales Inc
> SYM-D S D I
> Current price : $0.02
> Hot News Released

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds