No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Strange Email Spam!

Yes it's strange because the "Return-Path" which is the first information in the back-links-info from the source or properties is my email address. This could mean something to me too to use against this spammer. I am highly concerned and motivated to track it back, because I know the Internet is created in its second phase for the sake of the consumer, and his accommodations and convenience.

The fifth "Received" field says: Received: from 61.17.130.70.del-bb.static.vsnl.net.in ([61.17.130.70]), but the "From" field shows different info to the "Return-Path" field, as it says: "Samuel Marshall" rejql@terrymcalister. com, and the "Subject" line says those strange uncompleted words: "for your father did not the King David a righteous man, that which of"-- which make any receiver to this email spam delete such email spam immediately and block it at the same time.

The HTML message is encoded in JavaScript using codes such as those Web developers actually use when they start building new Web pages.

It includes an encrypted image "Alt" with base-line data that doesn't help it to appear, so it leaves track to itself by an empty image space. I don't know encryption works in images. It doesn't. I need to know this, if this phrase is wrong.

Note that I am not an HTML expert or developer, but I am learning and practicing here. Until this recent level I understand and use so many HTML codes while building my Web home-bases business. This is invaluable note to me personally as I am progressing. Some people need to talk to themselves this way to keep in track with self-confidence and self-esteem. Hey, this is not one of my ways of counselling in this "No Way to Spam" space.

The message says: http ://gsc-online. org/.us/cgi-bin/paypal-security/webscr_cmd=login&run/secure/
We recently noticed more attempts to log in to your PayPal account from a foreign IP address.

If you accessed your account while travelling, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you. However, if you are the rightful holder of the account, please visit Paypal as soon as possible to verify your identity: Spoofing Web addresses are here.

I got to my account and checked for errors reports about such thing, but couldn't find anything.

The best thing to do if you have got a PayPal account, is to delete any email that lands in your email box with such information. And then login to your PayPal account to check using PayPal secure web address.

_______

I have published a new domain at http://everything-for-kids.com and some other new blogs at http://afrojournal.wordpress.com , http://submitarticles.wordpress.com , http://lettersandwords.wordpress.com and recent updates at http://www.child-book-publishing-ezine.com

No comments:

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds