No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Monday, November 21, 2005

From Nigeria to Tanzania - The Scam Wind Blows!

I have some good free autoresponders there. There're more than 50 autoresponders. Heck, what's important on this issue?

Well, 10% of those autoresponders are capturing this kind of spam and other hacking attempts. When those prospects/spammers used the forms, they knew very well that I'll receive their message.

They know how forms work. So, the fact is that, if you take this email example below, the fact is that it was not sent from those names which appear on the lines below. It's not necessary that those names reflect the truth about the sender, and that's simply because anyone who knows something about those African issues could plot a kind of scam like this one.

This is a direct potential prospect, which is deep in this business online and he did request my auto responder manually. It's very important to mention that he also knows my African engagement in politics. But I'll never agree with him that - as this is the way it's supposed to be - I am so immature in this business online, so I'll believe him and send him all my bank account and other full personal information to grasp those millions of dollars.

Dear reader take much much care of this kind of online scam that is moving from Nigeria to Iraq to Tanzania, although it's absolutely a western new industry.

Blogger
Mail Washer Helps



Here the scam goes

From: DR OMAR ALI JUMA drranialijuma @ latinmail . com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2029 10:11:01 +0100
Subject: DR OMAR ALI JUMA

Goodday,'

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you don't know me personally, I am DR RANI ALI JUMA, the first son of DR. OMAR ALI JUMA, and he was the VICE PRESIDENTof the REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA.

Before he died, my father died at the age of 63 in the year 2001 afteraddressing fellow TANZANIANS during the visit of PRESIDENT JOSEPH KABILA of DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO and YUERI MUSEVENI of UGANDA.

I got your contact through the Ghana information Exchange (G.I.E) in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction which involves the transfer of fund to aforeign account and I decided to write you.

My late father was among the ruling party (CCM) which the opposition party was dominated by his Muslim brothers led byPROF. IBRAHIM LIPUMBA. Before his death he had taken to Europeto deposit the sum of US$40 million (FORTY MILLION UNITED STATESDOLLARS) with a security and finance company as if he foresaw the looming danger coming.

The money was deposited in two sealed boxes as valuables to avoidmuch demurrage from the security company. I most say that the death of my father has warned me and my whole family not to go back to politics. For the fact that PRESIDENT BENJAMIN MKAPA never showed any concern since the death of my father and after I discovered that my life was no longer safe I decided to leave to Ghana ,West Africa where I am residing now with my own family.

Meanwhile here in Ghana West Africa I don?t think of going back and for this I and my family have decided to transfer my father's money into a foreign account. As the eldest son of myfather, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who have tacticall frozen our family wealth as I may not trust the system of African government.

Furthermore, the new Ghana government does not allow such investment hence i am seeking for a business person whom I must entrust my future and that of my family into his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is 100% RISK FREE and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter.

Therefore, if you accept to assist me and my family, we are willing to offer you 20% of the total sum for your assistance, 75% for me and my family, while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the process of this transaction.

We wish to invest our money on commercial property based on your advice and Iwill also wish assurance that you would not sit on this money when it is finally transferred into your personal or company's account.

If this transaction is acceptable by you, please confirm your interest through the above E-mail: drranialijuma @ latinmail . com , with your telephon and fax number for quick communication , as well as your full names and current address.

BEST REGARDS,
DR RANI ALI JUMA.
=20=20
______________________________________
Email addresses which requested your autoresponder:
drranialijuma @ latinmail . com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what this person will not tell you is there are fees involved they do not tell you about in the thousands of dollars;

Peaceful Blog said...

Thank you for your comment.

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds