No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Beware PayPal and eBay Scam Artists! (3)

An eBay Security Measures email was sent to me lately although I don't have an eBay account associated to that email. The message from eBay as it appears on some details below is saying that I used my email address to login to eBay from three different locations.

Well, I have no any chance to move from my location now to any other location out side this one. So, I tried to contact them there to deliver the following message, but failed to do so:

I received an email from eBay Security Measures and that was an html message with your logo and everything there seems to be from eBay.

Details: Email Id : PP458
Headline: Notice of account temporary suspension
Stimated eBay member:

We regret to inform you that your eBay account, has been temporarily suspended due to various login attempts from diffrent global locations.

NOTE

This is a preventive Warning message for our users to be able to avoid fraudulent activity and future inconveniences.

As Romania is one of the most high rated fraudulent countries , we temporarily suspended your account to avoid future problems or misusage of your eBay account.

Here are the last 3 login attempts :

1. IP address : 193.105.3.173
ISP host : st13.i-cafe.orizont.net
Location : Romania

2. IP address : 80.97.171.22
ISP host : rds-net.bistrita.net
Location : Romania

3. IP address : 62.177.188.59
ISP host : adsl.bbeyond.ro
Location : Romania

If you are traveling and made these login attempts yourself or borrowed your eBay account to someone else , please log in below.
________________Please Read______

I assure you I've never used that email address to login from different places as stated above. I cannot even move from my recent location, so apparently there's somebody who are using my email address to do this purposely. This is a dirty plot.

Please be assured that I have nothing to do with this and in fact I am getting the same well designed html messages from those eBay artist spammers and I have posted one of them at: no-way-to-spam.blogspot.com

Kind regards

No comments:

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds