No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Using My Daily Flog to Spam

I am not accusing My Daily Flog to be spammer. However, this could be possible. Someone sent me spam from there and I actually could not imagine a person who could not write good English can use or add misleading back links to a text link.

Some spammers actually forget that people could read misleading links. They used (mybloglog.com) as a text link to their website at My Daily Flog dot com. They used also Yahoo services to send this spam.

They even do not know that people could feel offended by sending unsolicited emails to them.

Here's the email spam although they attached a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl to it.

Hi i wish you a good day,

my name is (the full name here) I want good friendship from you. I visited your profile from mybloglog.com and got interested to know you more if you don't mind. I will tell you about my self more in next mail. I believe that age, race, language and distance matters nothing in a good relationship.Please your acceptance reply will make me feel very happy.
thank you and God bless you.

I have attached my photo for you, please send your photo to me.

No comments:

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds