No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Transaction Email Spam

This email spam is old. I've received it on 25 June 2005. It's still saved on this text file and I'll delete it when having it completely posted here with its back servers' information.

Dear friend

Through the courtesy of business opportunity, i take liberty anchored on a strong desire to solicit your assistance on this mutually beneficial and riskfree transaction which i hope you will give your urgent attention.

I am Mr. Philips Nemi, a Manager of Capitec Bank Limited South Africa.I was the accounting officer of a foreign national of your country,who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company in South Africa. On the 21st of April 2004, my client, his
wife and their only son were involved in a car accident along Pretoria express road.
All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track a nationalist of his hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the balance of his account valued at US$9 million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the share holders of this bank, so that they can share his funds as dividends amongst themselves.

The said Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated within the next fourteen official working days. Because as at the time of his demise, I was his accountng officer, but have since been promote to the position of an Manager, ever since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discus the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary formation and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you i your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail to my email: philipsnemi at arabservices dot com signifying your decision. Including your private Tel and Fax numbers for quick and effective communication.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Mr Philips Nemi
CAPITEC BANK LTD.
SOUTH AFRICA.
_____________
Return-Path: philips dot nemi at virgin dot net
Received: (qmail 28220 invoked from network); 28 Jul 2005 17:59:33 -0000
Received: from sp0252. sc1 .cp .net (HELO n082. sc1. cp. net)
(domain at virgin dot net does not designate permitted sender hosts)
From: "philips dot nemi @ virgin dot net" philips dot nemi @ virgin dot net)
Reply-To: "philips dot nemi @ virgin dot net" (philips dot nemi @ virgin dot net)
To: philips dot nemi @ virgin dot net
Subject: Mutual Deal

No comments:

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds