No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Organized Scam!

Is it by coincidence that the following email from Mrs Rose Daniels is not different from that one sent by Mrs Susan Elliot Whales and posted bellow?

I don't think so, because the details in the two email-scams are the same.

The two ladies have a short time to live because they have cancer. They both are faithful and loyal to Christ. They both lost their husbands in two different circumstances 4, 5 years in sequence. They both have no children to inherit them.

But what about their family relations?
What about their circle of acquaintances?
Is there any meaning out of these two questions for the two ladies to request from any foreigner by mail his/her full information to drop all this wealth on his/her feet?

There's no answer more than that, they want to empty your bank account if you've received such email-scam.

----------------------------- The Scam --------------------------------
Dearest In Christ,
Calvary Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ our saviour.

My name is Mrs Rose Daniels, wife to the late Eric Daniels from Dublin Ireland, I am old i have no family no kids,i lost my husband and my only two kids in a motor accident five years ago it's so sad for me right now, i am very ill with cancer,doctors says i have short time to live,i have decided to give my wealth to an honest person that can use it to glorify the name of the lord.

After i received instruction from my God to use this funds to do GODS work and to give to charity, i prayed to God for direction and he has been directing me. I told God that i want a ministry, or an honest person who will spend the fund for things that will glorify His name.

This revelation came after my conversion from to a Born Again christian I received Christ and i found out that a sinner has no place in the kingdom of God. I never had rest of mind, i seeked God for forgiveness and he Revealed to me that i will only have rest of mind if i serve him with all my wealth and he will bless me mightily.

It was when i received Christ that i realized the meaning of going to heaven. I need to make heaven, i don't want to perish in hell fire.As my level of Christianity was increasing,i understood that the wealth of sinners are acquired for the just. God opened my eyes to the book of Ecclesiastes 6,verses 1 & 2. Read this scripture and you will understand that there are people in this world that God gave the grace to acquire wealth yet God did not give them the grace to enjoy the wealth. I happened to fall into the same category now it is the wish of God.

When God revealed to me to use my wealth to do his work, i understood that God was testing me like He tested Abraham and other men of God. Abraham needed a child and God asked him to use his only son for sacrifice, Abraham was faithful. He obeyed and God made him father of many nations.

After the death of my late husband and when i was told about my illness i have to sell all our properties which amounted to about $20 million which i deposited with a security company in a box for safety purpose if anything happen to me this funds will be impounded can you use this funds for the kingdoms work and for charity purpose?

You can reply me to my private mail box: rose_daniels@mail.md
I believe faith has brouhgt us together and the lord will see us through, my dear you just have faith in God and all will be well.
In His Service,
Mrs Rose Daniels.
----------------------------- End --------------------------------

Although there're some religious facts here but the Lord has nothing to do with this offer, because its not true. Islam also has some kinds of those who are created to deceive people by the name of Islam to exhaust them economically or to rob their lands.

When thieves exploit the religion to make wealth to themselves, we need never to say religion is bad.

In all the experiences in my homeland and somewhere else, it happens usually that even leaders are using the religion to deceive their people and dominate the leadership theatre to make wealth to themselves, while their people are very poor.

Oh, we're getting off the point of this space;-) This should be a comment on one of my other blogs.

Sincerely

Blogger
www.child-book-publishing-ezine.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From: Galusya B.
Subject: Hello, Horst! I am a lovely and lonely Lady who is looking for the man who will make me happy

From: Michael Ronin mronin @laposte.net
Subject: You Won! British Lottery Headquarters: Customer Service

From: Susan
Subject: Boost your manhood to astonishing levels!

From: EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD
Subject: WINNINGS NOTIFICATION!!! PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARDS ! ! PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

From: Bryson Robinson
Subject: cheap oem soft shipping //orldwide. Special Offer Adobe Video Collection

From: Mamie MamieMathis @earthlink.net
Subject: A payout rate of over 97%, Hi Roller Cassino is THE PLACE to be!

From: Andre Gamble
Subject: Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

From: aphrodite aphroditeconduit @ japan.com
Subject: This stock has been on my watch list for quite a time. And now I have all the grounds to tell you it’s about to rock very soon.

From: David Palmer david_palmer191uk @ yahoo.co.uk
Subject: REPLY IMMEDIATELY
Goodday, I am David Palmer, staff of SMITH & WILLIAMSON Private Banking.

From: charities@gafana.com
Subject: SAVE THE MOTHERLESSBABIES AND ORPHAN AND CHARITIES

From: PRODUCTS AND
Subject: Technical Analysts. Herbert Hutch Quotes Video Requires Bud Redhead jump Puerto midocean transfers Forms cocaine.. sulfate

From: Phillip Morgan
Subject: cheap oem soft shipping //orldwide. Special Offer- Adobe Video Collection

From: Marvin Wilson
Subject: Three Steps to the Software You Need at the Prices You Want. Special Offer- Adobe Video Collection

From: tyrus crum
Subject: Luxury: TOP BRANDS - LOW LOW PRICES. Jewelry * Handbags * Pens * Watches * Neckties * Clutches * Wallets

From: Jeffry Mcgee
Subject: vast growth on pink sheets, pay attention to the email. Hello, My name is Jeffry. Watching uptrends and downtrends is a tricky thing, is that not? Apart from that ...

From: Carmelo Cho
Subject: enormous rise on pink sheets, important message. Hello, My name is Carmelo. Reproaching yourself once again for missing out on another thing celebrated in t...

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds