No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

West African scam

Well, I'll start it with the email spam backlinks, IPs and other details and then follow to the body of the message:

West African scam details:

To: my email address
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam.
From: Miss. Anita Mohammed anita_moham99 at myway. com
Reply-To: anita_moham99 at myway. com

Important part of the tracking abuse:

Message-Id: E1IcyDV-0002FT-BA at server02. clanspyhosting. net
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 00:00:21 -0700

This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report

Primary Hostname - server02. clanspyhosting. net
Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
Sender Address Domain - server02. clanspyhosting. net

IP adresses:

([74.86.23.218]) Country: USA - ISP: Softlayer Technologies Inc.
(domain at server02. clanspyhosting. net does not designate permitted sender hosts)

The Message:

From Miss. Anita Mohammed
Rue 114 Ave.13 Marcory
Abidjan Ivory Coast
West Africa,
Email: anita_moham99 at blablabla

Hello Dear,

How are you and your activities hoped all is fine.

I am Miss Anita by name, but even if we never knew each other before, I believe firmly that bases on the right of humanitarian assistance that a real confidence can be built from our communication and equally a good partnership between us.

I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction. I wish to invest in any lucrative Business, such as real estate management in your country.

I have Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($4.800.000.00) to invest in the establishments and I will require your assistance in receiving this fund in your account and establishing in your country. This fund was lodged and save-guarded in one of the leading Holding Security Firm here by my late father before his sudden death.

Your percentage in assisting me is negotiable as we proceed. I would like to count on your human, virtuous and professional qualities.

Please reply as soon as possible so that I furnish you with more details before we proceed.

NOTE: Please let me hear from you immediately only in my private email anita_moham99 at blablabla

Thanks in advance,

Yours Truly,
Miss. Anita Mohammed
_________________

You should never get yourself trapped in such scam. Take care.

Sincerely yours @
www.child-book-publishing-ezine.com

No comments:

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds