No Way to Spam - Search Tool

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

No Way to Spam!

Most of the hackers email spam seems to be like the following email spam. But, this hacker uses even auto responder's email addresses to send his spam.

From: BARRISTER PATRICK KELK attorney_patrick @ 2d.com
Date: 12 Mar 2005 16:25:20 -0000
Subject: UNCLAIMED FUND.........

Attn: Sir,

Good day to you and your family. I am writing you this message as regard of my late client who left the sum of US$10million with some properties worth about US$850,000,while going through some of is documents left behind I saw your name and information which stated that you are a relative to my late client.

As a lawyer and a personal attorney to the deceased, I am now asked to provide the Next-Of-Kin of my late client by the Bank here in Europe, where his money and documents of his properties are kept. As a result of this I am now contacting you to come and claim what belongs to my late client, Who I believe is your relative as stated in the document he left in my care and bear your name.

However, as the personal attorney and close confidant of my late client, I know that he did not leave any WILL (because of his sudden death) which means that this money will therefore be paid into the account of whomever I present as the Next-of-kin with proofs. Therefore I am seeking for your consent and assistance to present you as the true beneficiary and next of kin to my late client.

Your nationality and area of specialization does not matter, as all modalities have been concluded to present you as the next of kin and consequently, the beneficiary of the fund. This transaction is 100% risk free and is expected to take about 14 working days to conclude as soon as you indicate your interest.

N.B: As you know INHERITANCE is not a crime all over the world, but may be a crime only when you did not follow the Rules of the International Law of Inheritance. In this transaction we shall follow strictly to all the rules of the International Law of Inheritance and obtain all the necessary transaction documents from the appropriate authorities to prove that the inheritance/fund is genuine.

All that is required of you is to act as a relative / next of kin and also provide a safe bank account for the payment of the money to you. As soon as payment is effected and the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account,i will meet with you in your country for the sharing of the funds, and i have decided that 45% will be retained by you as your share, 5% will be set aside to cover all expenses incurred during this process,while 50% will be for me as the initiator of the deal and i intend to use my own share in acquiring some estates abroad.

If you are ready to give me your full co-operation and receive this money into your custody, then confirm your interest by contacting me through the email account provided, And I will furnish you with an adequate detail of how we shall achieve success in this project.

Best regards.
Barr. Patrick Kelk.
__________________

Collection of some other news in different languages:

Political news in Arabic at - http://stopwar.wordpress.com

Political news in English at - http://theyshoothorses.wordpress.com

Political and other news in Danish at - http://nice-kids-fun.blogspot.com

Biz and political news in English at - http://pobiznews.wordpress.com

No comments:

Anti Spam Followers! Say NO to Spam! Join the NO!

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation

Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add2Netvouz

Feeds